Domains in the ignore list will never appear in the following lists, despite any other qualifying criteria:
These domains are usually added for two reasons:
- Despite having low Eco spam max scores, they are junk domains
- They are operated by a competitor (e.g., the domain of a subsidiary or owned brand)
Populating the ignore list
The ignore list is populated in three ways:
- During the initial analysis, junk domains encountered in previous reports are flagged for possible inclusion in the ignore list (and reviewed by the operator)
- When preparing a report, the operator may add further domains to the ignore list after checking them manually for low quality
- Domains may be added after consultation with the SEO Pro, and reflected in an updated report
Visualising the Ignore list
In the main visualisation of a report interactive, the 'Ignore list' view re-colours all domains to indicate their domain type. All domains NOT in the Ignore list are dimmed.
Viewing the Ignore list domains
all_domains_* worksheet in the MS Excel file
for a report contains an
Ignore list column. Filter this column for 'yes' to see only domains in
the Ignore list.